How to Download Windows 8 Full Version Free
The long wait is over. One of the ways for people especially Windows users to experience the advanced features of Windows 8 is to consider some steps on how to download Windows 8 free. Windows 8 is the improvised version of Window Vista and Windows 7. This new version includes improved features and interface such as its icons, screen, task bar and more. Are you wondering how and what Windows 8 would look like? You have to download Windows 8 preview for free to answer this question.
There are different ways on how to download Windows 8 free. They are available in different downloading sites such as p2p sites and other illegal torrent downloading sites. You have to be careful in downloading Windows 8 preview for free, especially because it is without charge. It might contain viruses and other malwares that might be harmful to your computer and other devices. Sometimes, some downloads are buggy that is why it is advisable to download it directly from Microsoft websites.
Today, the beta preview of Microsoft Windows 8 is enhanced and available to all Windows users with its new features. Here are the new and enhanced beta preview features of Windows 8.
- Touch support for browsers such as Internet Explorer 10
- It has a support for multiple monitors
- Enhanced Windows Store Navigation
- It has new security and safety functionalities
- More advanced new apps
The steps on how to download Windows 8 free is easy. As mentioned, Windows 8 operating system preview is now available in official Microsoft sites. The download is available as ISO image of Windows 8 or what they call mirror which needs to be installed in a media with huge capacity such as a USB or DVD.
It is important to know the requirements needed for proper installation of Windows 8. To do that, you have to consider the following requirements.
- 16/20GB hard drive for 32/64 bit
- 2 Gb RAM for 64 bit and 1GB RAM for 32bit
- 1GHz or a faster processor
How to download Windows 8 for free? You can utilize “Inbuilt Disc Image Burner” software directly if you are using Windows 7. You can put the ISO image file into a DVD like Nero to burn the image in your DVD or flash drive. Here are some simple guidelines on how to download Windows 8 free.
- First, go to your browser and go to this link, http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5330-windows-8-release-preview.html and then download the ISO image file.
- After that, burn the downloaded ISO image to your disc or save it in your flash drive.
- Check your internet connection.
- Once done, restart your device and then boot it from your burned CD containing the downloaded image.
- Wait till the file is loaded then follow the instructions for installation.
- Be sure to have the product key for successful installation.
- Follow the series of common installation steps like that of the other Windows OS and wait until it is finally installed.
- Again, reboot your computer once the installation is done.